Indiana Solar Systems
Based not too far from Indiana in Effingham, IL, Tick Tock Energy is a solar energy provider serving customers in the Hoosier State, including Terre Haute, Rockville, Princeton, and many other areas. Since 2006, we’ve been installing solar power panels and providing solutions to customers in our neighboring state. We provide residential solar installations and solutions for farms and commercial businesses.
Solar power saves you money, helps the environment, and boosts property values. As a leading solar company, we offer financing options so you can get the best system for your budget. We also assist in making sure you receive all available federal and Indiana state incentives.
Why Go Solar in Indiana?
There’s never been a better time to choose solar energy in Indiana. From tax credits, incentives, and other benefits, this energy-efficient solution has so much value.
Solar power systems from Tick Tock Energy can help you:
- Gain Access to Incentives: Indiana state incentives like property tax exemption and net metering benefits are available. Federal tax credits are also rewarding.
- Protect Against Inflation: Free, clean electricity from the sun can shield your business, home, or farm from rising energy costs.
- Cut Your Electric Bill: Generating your own electricity allows you to save money and greatly reduce your utility bills.
- Invest in Clean Energy: Renewable, clean energy sources like solar reduces our reliance on nuclear, gas and coal powered plants. These traditional energy sources have indirect impacts on the environment
- Boost Your Property values: Studies from the Real Estate Appraisal Institute and others show that Indiana homes with solar panels spend less time on the market and go for a higher price.
Solar Incentives Available to Customers in Indiana
Indiana Net Metering Program
Net metering is available to customers in Indiana with solar energy systems under 1 MW. Extra electricity your panels create that aren’t used get sent back into the grid. You’re credited the difference on your next utility bill, saving as you produce energy.
Indiana Renewable Energy Property Taxes
The value of solar PV systems on your property in Indiana are exempt from property taxes. You can enjoy the cost-savings and energy benefits of your solar panels without your property taxes increasing.
Federal Investment Tax Credits (ITC)
Solar projects completed in 2021 are eligible for a 26% federal income tax credit. This savings will drop to 22% in 2023 and phase out in 2024 for residential solar customers. The sooner you take advantage of this program, the better!
Need a Solar System in Indiana? Partner with Tick Tock Energy!
Tick Tock Energy has been a leader in converting Indiana sunlight into a powerful, renewable electricity source since our founding. Whether on a farm in rural Indiana, or a home or business closer to Indianapolis or Evansville, we provide the best solar system solutions.
We’re proud to help you protect the environment, invest in your home and cut down on electric bills. Contact our team today and get started with your own solar energy system.