Southern Illinois Solar Systems
Since 2006, Tick Tock Energy has been a solar installer throughout Southern Illinois. We provide solar solutions to farms, homes, and businesses around the area.
Solar energy systems are investments that lower electricity costs, can reduce tax liability via the solar tax credit, improve energy independence and security, and boost property value. As a leading provider serving Southern Illinois, we work with you to find the most cost-efficient solar option, monitor your electricity production and consumption, and reduce your utility costs. We make connecting with your local utility easy and assist with federal and state incentives. You can also finance your installation cost with us.
Why Choose Solar In Southern Illinois?
Several farms, businesses, and homes in Carbondale, Marion, Mt. Carmel, Robinson, Mt. Vernon, Cape Girardeau, Red Bud, Fairfield, and other Southern Illinois towns have made the investment in a solar energy system. A solar system from Tick Tock Energy can help you:
- Cut Your Electric Bill: Generating your own electricity allows you to self-generate a portion or all of your electricity needs and reduce your energy bill.
- Protect Against Inflation: Clean, free electricity from the sun can shield your home, your farm or your business from rising energy rates.
- Invest in Clean Energy: Renewable energy sources like solar reduces our reliance on nuclear, coal and gas-powered plants. These traditional energy sources have indirect impacts on the environment.
- Boost Your Property values: Studies from the Real Estate Appraisal Institute and others show that homes with solar panels sell faster and at a higher value. Tick Tock Energy is the only PEARL certified solar contractor in Illinois. Through the PEARL certification process we provide the documentation that can be used to document the value add solar provides.
- Gain Access to Incentives:State incentives like solar renewable energy credits (SCRECs) under the Illinois Shines Program and USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) grants are available.
Incentives Available to Solar Customers in Southern Illinois
Illinois Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs)
This popular state incentive may potentially be available to help offset some of your investment. See link below for current information about the Illinois Shines program:
Federal Investment Tax Credits (ITC)
Solar projects qualify for the 26% federal tax credit which offers a dollar-for-dollar offset to tax liability. It has been a very popular incentive but is scheduled to decline. Don’t delay and take advantage of this solar tax credit before it phases out. See complete info at link below:
Recent Solar Projects in Southern Illinois
Partner with a Southern Illinois Local Solar Company
Tick Tock Energy is a family-owned, Illinois based company and has been a leader in converting sunshine to electricity throughout Southern Illinois since 2006. No matter where you are in the area, we help you invest in your home, cut down on utility bills, and protect the environment.
We’re proud to provide renewable energy solutions to farm, homes, and businesses in Southern Illinois. Contact our team today to start investing in solar energy.